Thursday 22 March 2012

haRlo~

This is my second blog..
just same as the last time, this is an assignment given by our lecturer..
although i m nt doing well in blogging..bt i will try my best to learn~ :)
erm..just let me introduce myself first..
as u all know, my name is jun qi..
i love my name so much, bcos it is given by my parent~n it is special~ heehee~
my family call me "xiao mei"(it is mean youngest sister in family") or "ah qi"~
my friend call me "qiqi"..
i noe i m nt a nice temper person n very stubborn..
i wont change easily after i made a decision~
once i decided to do it, i hope i cn accomplish it as perfect as i cn.. :)
mayb i looked like a strong person in front of my friendss,
actually i m a crying baby~haha~especially in front of my family~
i always cry over small thingss..
bt they always there to support n comfort me~
it really touched n make my tears cnt stop flow out..haha~
i love my family..their love are the greatest gift on worlds~
their love bcum my motivation to keep me moving forward..
i wont giv up easily, cos they are always there to accompany me pass all the challenge in my life~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment