Wednesday 21 November 2012

the BAD guy

I learnt the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings,
even I respect theirs..
being a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be a good people too.
you only have control over urself and how u choose to be as a person.

as for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away....
I totally agree with this..before this..
when facing those people who i dun like,
always unhappy & angry with their habit..behaviors..
can not understand their purpose..
bt it is totally none of my business n i dun noe why i always unhappy with those things tat are totally unrelated with me..
n then, i choose to walk away..
now i realized..even i walked away..the problem still there..
never and ever cn found a way to solve..

i just sicked to be the BAD guy..
i just tired to be the person who others always blame on..
i m bad..bt i just dun like to act..

No comments:

Post a Comment